Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Freebie Alert! Softlips PURE


I've blogged before about my love of lip balm, so I'm happy to help spread the news about the new additions to the Softlips PURE line of lip conditioners. The balms are USDA-certified organic (that's the gold standard, friends) and are available in four yummy new flavors:
  • Acai Berry
  • Chai Tea
  • Papaya
  • Peppermint
My favorite is Peppermint—it has a light, natural flavor and a nice tingle when you put in on your lips. Acai Berry is a close second (not that I know what an actual acai berry tastes like.) I'm even a fan of the products on Facebook.

I love the fact that these lip balms are USDA-certified organic. I love the fact that the tubes are slim enough to fit in the pocket of your tightest skinny jeans. And I love the fact that one of you dear readers can win a set of the four new flavors! Here's how:

  • Sign up to follow Pretty Natural (if you don't already!)
  • Become a fan of Softlips on Facebook
  • Leave a comment on this post telling me why your lips need some TLC (include your email address so I can reach you if you win)
  • I'll pick my favorite response and let the nice people at Softlips know who gets the goods.

Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. My husband always has soft lips and I need to give him the same!
    alisaj1964@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lips really need some TLC. As a teacher, we talk all of the time. I have a tendency to lick my lips when my mouth starts to get dry. It is not cool when you are teaching a class of high school math students and blood starts running slowly from your lips.

    Christine
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to get this for my 16 year old daughter, because she has terrible issues with dry, cracked lips in the winter. Hopefully if she had cool flavors like these she would remember to use lip balm more often and her lips wouldn't crack.

    ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always struggled with staying hydrated and drinking enough water. It's really a big problem. My lips get dry, but I know it's also not healthy at all. So my new goal is to drink lot more water, an use Softlips so my lips stay supple and kissably soft! =)

    thesweetestpetunia [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My lips need some TLC because they need some sweet organic lovin' from Softlips! These flavors sound out of this world!
    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in college right now and have been using Softlips for quite sometime now. When I don't use Softlips my lips get dry and crack and it hurts A Lot! I'm really excited about this line and all the great flavors!
    oheyitsshey@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need TLC because I want to try a lip conditioner that gives me 'Soft lips' and has a hint of color. Also Because my lips need the conditioning right now as it is getting colder now that is is getting into winter and the cold tends to make my lips dry and then they start to crack. I hate licking my lips to make them moist for the one minute, and would love to try softlips! my email: lil.miss.marlys@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! (laughing) Just kidding...but I'm a true and loyal fan of Softlips and am constantly encouraging my friends and family to switch from their (inferior in my opinion) brand of lip balm to SOFTLIPS! I have managed to convert most all of my cohorts, but am always on the lookout for other people that would benefit from the Softlips goodness. At the moment, I have decided to return to school to complete my teaching license (after being out of college for 10 years...and WOW is it different!) and money is a little tight. It would be so wonderful to win some softlips as I'm on my last stick and only have one more in reserve... Thank you for your consideration - Laura
    LNEECE@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete